At Culpepper Garden, we work proactively to help residents manage their health.
A wide variety of services are available at the wellness clinic, including medical, dermatology and podiatry appointments; blood pressure monitoring and weight checks; health check-ups; and consultations. The resident services team can assist with other medical and health services for our residents, including
- Scheduling appointments for the weekly physician’s clinic
- Arranging home health aide and physical therapy services
- Coordinating wellness clinics and programs
- Arranging for home medical equipment
- Scheduling a monthly appointments for the podiatry and dermatology clinic
- Arranging an annual flu shot clinic for all residents
- Assisting with physician and dental appointments.
For supportive services residents we also provide:
- Medication management
- Licensed nursing staff onsite 40 hours a week and on call 24 hours a day.