Residents at Culpepper Garden I and II must be age 62 and older and meet specific criteria for income. Our residents want to live as independently as possible. Culpepper Garden supports this goal with many services designed to make daily living easier:
- Dining service — Meals are prepared fresh daily in our own facilities. Taste, nutrition and special dietary needs are all taken into consideration in preparing the meals we serve. Breakfast and lunch are served cafeteria style; dinner is served restaurant-style with table service.
- Housekeeping— We can help residents arrange cleaning and laundry assistance.
- Maintenance — Support is available for more difficult chores.
- Home management — Resident service coordinators and financial aid assistants can help with medical and financial needs, set up telephone and local services and more.
- Safety and security — The 24/7 reception desk is connected to an emergency call system in each apartment.
- Affordability — Culpepper Garden residents must meet federal individual annual income limits to qualify for housing and rental assistance.