All our residents are members of Culpepper Garden’s active Resident Association, which has no dues. This group works through volunteer committees and plays an active role in improving life at Culpepper Garden.
- Holds monthly Resident Association meetings with interesting speakers
- Maintains computer equipment in the 24/7 computer room
- Runs the variety shop
- Administers residents' raised bed gardens
- Sponsors special events, activities and outings
- Works with staff on menus and other services
- Welcomes new residents