Resident Services and Amenities
Culpepper Garden, known for its green setting in the heart of Arlington, is a thriving community with a variety of resident services, activities and amenities available.
- Rent includes utilities
- Delicious and nutritious meals prepared onsite for purchase
- Small pet friendly
- Health and wellness clinic
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities and services
- Computer lab available 24/7 for resident use and free Wi-Fi
- Variety shop
- A walking path winds through nearly five acres of landscaped gardens and woods in the Arlington Forest neighborhood
- Raised-bed garden plots available to residents
- Reception desk staffed 24/7
- Emergency call system in each apartment is connected to the reception desk
- Free onsite parking
The resident services team assists residents with individual needs and connects residents to Arlington County and community services.
- Money management assistance
- Assists with access to Medicare counseling, legal aid, federal and County benefit programs
- Wellness programs, including exercise
The Resident Association operates the variety shop, organizes and sponsors special events, entertainment and activities.