Culpepper Garden I Renovation Update – Week of July 23, 2018
Bulletin copies are available at the Relocation office on the 8th floor of CGII
Renovation Related Notices for this Week
- Core drilling & cutting of the concrete floor continues in the Garden Level. Residents will experience noise and vibrations. Work will begin as early as 7:00 am. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Construction work on the 23rd, 25th, and 26th Tier apartments will continue.
- Construction demolition work will continue in the Auditorium.
- First floor work in the lobby area continues.
- Abatement work in the partitioned area around the old resident storage room to the bathroom continues from 4th floor to 8th floor.
- On Friday July 27, 2018, a power shutdown is planned for the West Wing of Culpepper Garden from 11:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
- Remember safety is first. Do not enter construction areas.
Call the Renovation Telephone Line at 571-699-3830 for an audio version of this bulletin.
Report maintenance needs or for lease related questions: talk to the Management Office by calling 703-528-0162.